The Lily O’Briens pop-up shop here in Kildare Village shared this delicious hot chocolate recipe with us! Very simple to make and a yummy treat to get you into the Christmas spirit!
Six step wonder!
1. Heat milk to just below boiling point
2. Put 40g of Lily O'Brien's Milk Chocolate Drops into a mug and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. (add more if you like it extra chocolate-y)
3. Check if the drops have started to melt. If not, heat for another 20 seconds.
4. Add Milk to your melted drops. (click here to find buttons)
5. Stir in well until the chocolate blends with the milk.
6. Top with fresh cream and garnish with chocolate flakes and marshmallows
Note: if you do not have a microwave you can melt the buttons down using a glass bowl over a pan of hot water until it's liquid....then pour the chocolate into a warm mug and follow steps 4-6!