St Patricks Weekend Privilege Discount TandCs
1. In order to avail of discounts of up to an additional 10% (ten percent) off the already reduced outlet prices (the “Discount”) at boutiques participating in this promotion at Kildare Village (the “Promotion”) from Friday 15 to Monday 18 March 2019 (inclusive) in respect of the St Patrick’s Weekend Activation) (the “Term”), the participants must present a copy of the St Patrick’s Weekend bar code they receive by e-shot (the “Invitation”). The Code must be presented at the point of sale for each transaction engaged in by a participant at the Kildare Village boutiques participating in this Promotion (the “Participating Boutiques”). Participants in this Promotion must note that not all boutiques at Kildare Village are participating in this Promotion.
2. For a list of the Participating Boutiques, please see www.kildarevillage.com.
3. This Promotion is promoted by Value Retail Management Ireland Limited (“VRMI”) and is operated in conjunction with the Participating Boutiques at Kildare Village.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, a participant may not avail of the Discount at any time before the commencement of, or after the expiration of, the Term.
5. The Code must be presented and scanned at the time of purchase in order to receive the Discount at Participating Boutiques.
6. The Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers available in Kildare Village during the Term.
7. The Code cannot be used for prior purchases.
8. The Code shall have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
9. The Code cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards at Kildare Village.
10. VRMI reserves the right to cancel this Promotion at any time without giving prior notice.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Promotion or any part of it, and/or review and amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
12. Any participant presenting a Code acknowledges and agrees that: (i) VRMI, its related companies and the owner of Kildare Village are not responsible for the prices at which any boutique at Kildare Village advertises or sells goods from time to time; (ii) the Code does not create a contractual relationship between VRMI and the participant in relation to the Discount or otherwise; (iii) VRMI, its related companies and the owner of Kildare Village make no warranties regarding the goods (including without limitation the quality thereof) which the participant may obtain from the boutiques at Kildare Village; (iv) they shall have no right, and waive their ability to make any claim against VRMI, its related companies and the owner of Kildare Village in the event that a Participating Boutique at Kildare Village fails to honour the Discount purported to be made available by this Promotion in whole or in part, and a participant’s only remedy in such a situation is the making of a claim for redress to the relevant Participating Boutique; and (v) nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit VRMI’s liability for death or personal injury from its negligence or that of its employees or officers.
13. The Promoter will not be liable to Participants for any financial loss arising out of refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Offer, or any failure or inability of the Participants to take advantage of this Offer.
14. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions.