Partner Treat – VIP Punchestown Tickets, Killashee Hotel Overnight Stay, Dinner, Afternoon Tea and Spa treatments and a €500 Kildare Village Gift Card (the “Promotion”)
1. The Promotion and the website at www.kildarevillage.com is operated by Value Retail Management (Kildare Village) Limited (registered number 402410) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Unit 1b, Kildare Village, Nurney Road, Kildare town, County Kildare, Ireland.
2. The Promotion begins on 3 April 2018 and ends on 15 April 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. The Promotion is open to all individuals who are over 18 (eighteen) years at the time of entry and who during the Promotion Period: (a) receive the Privilege April Treats email (the “Email”); (b) follow the link in the April Treats email and register for the Promotion; and/or (c) by logging into their members profile; (the “Participants”). Employees and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and dependents) of the Promoter, their parent companies and affiliate companies, are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
4. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and to the Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
5. Participants enter the Promotion by:
(a). receiving the Email;
(b). following the link in the Email or via the Privilege Treats portal, to register in the Promotion; and
(c). satisfying the eligibility criteria in Clause 2.
6. Once the Promotion Period has expired, the Promoter will choose one Participant at random to receive the Prize as detailed under Clause 13 below (the “Winner”).
7. The Winner and the Prize will be chosen at random by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter will notify the Winner by email within 7 (seven) days of the Promotion Period expiring (the “Notification”). The Winner must respond to the Notification, within 7 (seven) days of receipt, by sending an email response to the Promoter confirming their: (a) name; (b) contact details; and (c) acceptance of the Prize (the “Confirmation”).
9. In accordance with Clause 2, the Promoter may require confirmation, from the Winner, that he/she is not associated with the Promoter.
10. Once Confirmation is received by the Promoter, a representative of the Promoter will contact the Winner to make arrangements for redemption of the Prize. In the event that no such Confirmation is received, the Winner declines their Prize or provides an incomplete or unsatisfactory response to the Promoter, then the Promoter is entitled to choose an alternative Winner, pursuant to the process above, and to re-allocate the prize.
11. The Winner will make available details of their town, country of residence and any other information upon the Promoter’s request.
12. Entry to the Promotion and receipt of the Prize is only available to persons of 18 years of age or over and the Winner may be required to provide proof of identity and/or age.
13. The Prize consists of: (a) a €500.00 (five hundred euro) Kildare Village Gift Card; (b) two VIP Tickets to Punchestown on Saturday 28 April 2018 (valued at €300.00 (three hundred euro)) which includes Admission, Reserved Enclosure badge, Reserved Car parking, Racecard, Four course a la carte lunch in La Touche Restaurant, Evening supper, Guest tipster, Private betting facilities; (c) one night stay for two with breakfast in a luxury suite at Killashee Hotel & Spa, Naas, Co Kildare on Saturday 28 April 2018 with dinner for two (2), a complimentary session in the Hydro Therapy Pool and afternoon tea for two on Sunday 29 April 2018 which is valued at €390.00 (three hundred and ninety euro) ((a) to (c) are together the “Prize”).
14. The Kildare Village Gift Card must be redeemed at Kildare Village within 12 months of its issue; the Punchestown tickets must be redeemed at Punchestown Racecourse on Saturday 28 April 2018; the Killashee Hotel overnight stay, dinner, complimentary session in the Hydro Therapy Pool and afternoon tea for two on Sunday 29 April 2018 may be redeemed on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 April 2018 only.
15. To redeem the Prize, a representative of the Promoter will contact the Winner to arrange a suitable date for the delivery of the gift card and to put the Winner in contact with a representative of Punchestown Race Course and a representative of the Killashee Hotel & Spa.
16. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered to the Winner if the Winner cannot redeem the Prize.
17. The Kildare Village Gift Card is subject to additional terms and conditions which shall be made available on issue and can be found here:
18. Only 1 (one) entry per person. Reproduced entries will not be eligible.
19. The Participants and the Winner expressly acknowledge that there is no relationship of agency or partnership between the Promoter and Punchestown Racecourse or the Killashee Hotel & Spa. Moreover, the Winner accepts and agrees that the Promoter is not responsible for making available those aspects of the Prize specific to Punchestown Racecourse and the Kilashee Hotel & Spa (such as the overnight stay, dinner for two (2); afternoon tea and the spa treatment). The Winner’s only recourse should these aspects of the Prize not be available is against the Punchestown Racecourse and/or the Killashee Hotel & Spa.
20. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
21. The Prize is not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. Sale of the Prize for profit is strictly prohibited.