Penhaligon's Terms and Conditions (1)
PENHALIGONS - PRIVILEGE TREAT
KILDARE VILLAGE: PRIVILEGE
PENHALIGONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By scanning your privilege code while shopping and spending €800 (eight hundred euro) within a 6 (six) month period in Kildare Village, participants are eligible to receive a complimentary 190g Cello Candle from Penhaligons in Kildare Village (the “Promotion”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
1. The Promotion and this website at www.kildarevillage.com is operated by Value Retail Management Ireland Limited (registered number 402410) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Unit 1b, Kildare Village, Nurney Road, Kildare town, County Kildare.
2. The Promotion is open to all individuals who, during the Promotion Period: scan their Privilege Code while shopping and spend €800 (eight hundred euro) within a 6 (six) month period at Kildare Village. Employees and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and dependents) of the Promoter, its parent company and affiliate companies, are not eligible to enter.
3. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and to the Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
How to enter
4. The Promotion begins at 12.01 GMT on 10 April 2019 and ends at 11.59 on 10 October 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
5. Participants will be automatically entered into the Promotion if they:
a. Are Privilege Members; and
b. Receive the Privilege Treats email or notification within the Kildare Village App; and
c. Satisfy the eligibility criteria in Clause 2.
6. The promotion is a complimentary 190g Cello Candle from Penhaligons in Kildare Village.
7. Once participants redeem their Privilege Code at the time of purchase, the Privilege Code will expire and cannot be used again.
8. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
9. The promotion is not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
10. By entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may disclose the personal information you supply, to Penhaligons for the administration of the Promotion. The Promoter controls and is responsible for the personal information that you supply.
11. The Promoter may be contacted at Unit 1b, Kildare Village, Nurney Road, Kildare town, County Kildare, or at Legal@KildareVillage.com.
12. The Promoter has arranged this Promotion in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from participating in the Promotion.
13. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or confirmations that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including, but not limited to, by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Promoter’s servers or elsewhere. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, the Prize, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
15. Participants acknowledge and agree that: (i) The Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village are not responsible for the prices at which Penhaligons at Kildare Village advertises or sells goods from time to time; (ii) there is no contractual relationship between the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village and Participants in relation to the Offer or otherwise; (iii) the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village make no warranties regarding the goods (including without limitation the quality thereof) which Participants may obtain from Penhaligons at Kildare Village; (iv) Participants shall have no right, and waives his/her ability to make any claim against the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village in the event that Penhaligons at Kildare Village fails to honour the Offer, in whole or in part, and a Participant’s only remedy in such a situation is the making of a claim for redress to Penhaligons; and (v) nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury from its negligence or that of its employees or officers.
16. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (3) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland.