INSTAGRAM STORIES COMPETITION - Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE AWARD OF THE PRIZE. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By entering into this Kildare Village Social Media Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you will be entered into a draw to be in with a chance to win the Prize (detailed in paragraph 7 below) (the “Promotion”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
The producer of the Promotion is Kildare Retail Services Limited of 1b Nurney Road, Kildare, County Kildare, company number 403960 (the “Producer”).
Entries will be accepted from 09.00 Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on 08 May 2018 until 23.59 GMT on 08 May 2018 and on 10 May 2018 between 09.00 and 23.59 GMT (the “Promotion Period”). No entries will be accepted beyond the expiration of the Promotion Period.
The Promotion is open to all entrants who are over the age of 18 (eighteen) at the time of entry and who enter the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in particular with paragraph 4 below (“Entrants”). When contacted, an Entrant may be required to provide proof of age. Entries are not permitted from employees of the Producer, including employees of their parent, subsidiaries and affiliate companies.
By entering this Promotion, Entrants expressly agree to the following;
- that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram;
- to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; and
- that the Producer can use the information supplied to contact an Entrant to the extent reasonably required in connection with the Promotion.
The Producer reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion. The Producer’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification from the Promotion. These Terms and Conditions are subject to all applicable laws and regulations in Ireland.
How to Enter the Promotion
In order to enter the Promotion, Entrants must follow Kildare Village on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/KildareVillage where they will be asked to take a screengrab of Kildare Village’s Instagram stories image of a product with a key symbol and #StealOfTheSale. Entrants will need to repost the screengrab to their own Instragram and tag the Producer @KildareVillage using the hashtag #StealOfTheSale. By sharing the screengrab and using the Hashtag in this way, Entrants will be deemed to have entered the Promotion, subject to the other terms and conditions set out in this notice.
Participation by the Entrants in this Promotion constitutes the Entrants’ consent to the unlimited use by the Producer of all images uploaded by the Entrants for the purposes of the Promotion onto the Producer’s social media platforms, online tools, and other promotional media used by the Producer.
In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorised account holder of the Instagram account which is used for the purposes of entering the Entrant into the Promotion will be deemed to be the registrant or player (the “Authorised Account Holder”). Entrants may be required to show proof of being the Authorised Account Holder. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, invalid, unintelligible or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Producer’s servers or elsewhere.
By entering this Promotion, Entrants hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Producer from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, reasonable legal fees, court costs and expenses resulting or arising from any third party claims, actions, proceedings, investigations or litigation to the extent that they relate to or arise from any breach by an Entrant of these Terms and Conditions or from any negligence, intentional misconduct or omission of an Entrant except to the extent that the losses are determined to have resulted from the negligence, intentional misconduct, omission or breach of statutory duty of the Producer.
Verification of Winner
On 12 May 2018 and 14 May 2018, 1 (one) winning Entrant (each a “Winner”) will be picked at random by computer generated selection from those Entrants who enter the Promotion in accordance with paragraph 4 above. The Producer will notify each Winner that they have won the Prize by sending a private message to the Authorised Account Holder’s Instagram account within 2 days of being chosen (the “Notification”).
The Winner must respond to the Notification, within 5 days of receipt, by sending an email response to the Promoter confirming their: (a) name; (b) contact details; and (c) acceptance of the Prize (the “Confirmation”).
Once the Confirmation is received by the Promoter, a representative of the staff will contact the Winners to make arrangements for redemption of the Prize. In the event that no such Confirmation is received, the Winners decline their Prize or provides an incomplete or unsatisfactory response to the Producer, then the Producer is entitled to choose an alternative Winner, pursuant to the process above, and reallocate the Prize.
The two prize winners will each receive a €50.00 (fifty euro) Kildare Village Gift Card (the “Prize”).
In particular, Entrants should also note that the Gift Card is subject to its own terms and conditions http://bit.ly/2fZgEwV and that it must be used within twelve (12) months of issue.
No cash alternatives will be given for the Prize; the Prize is non-transferable and must not be sold or auctioned. Every effort will be made to supply the Prize but in the event that this is not possible an equivalent prize (of greater or equal value) will be made available to the Winner(s)
By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to the use and disclosure of their personal data by the Producer for all purposes reasonably necessary in connection with the Promotion. In particular, Entrants are giving the Producer permission to use and share their images and video content on all of its social media platforms and online marketing tools for marketing and promotional purposes.
Entrant’s are entitled, on written request to the Producer at http://bit.ly/2ll8aCS to access their personal data and to have any incomplete, inaccurate or misleading data amended or erased.
Upon winning the Prize, each Winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Producer and its officers, directors, employees, agents and Instagram (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize. This release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of the Releases Parties.
Except where prohibited by law, registration for the Promotion constitutes the Entrant’s consent to the Producer’s use of the Entrants’ information for reasonable publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion in any media, worldwide, without any payment or consideration. The Winner further agrees to take part in any publicity that the Producer may reasonably request in connection with the Promotion, without any payment or consideration.
The Producer reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Producer’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by the Producer in its sole discretion.
The Producer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify or prevent from participating in the Promotion, any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Further the Producer reserves the right in its sole discretion to not promote and to disqualify or prevent from participating in the Promotion, any individual who enters the Promotion and whom puts forward an entry that the Producer deems unsuitable (based on the requirements set out in these terms and conditions), or to be acting in violation of the intent or spirit of this Promotion. Such a decision will be at the sole discretion of the Producer and the Producer reserves this right and no further queries by Entrants will be accepted.
Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Producer reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Producer’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Limitations of Liability
Released Parties are not responsible for:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Database, whether produced by an Entrant, the Producer or their agents, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion;
- technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software;
- any Entrant not being able to successfully participate in the Promotion due to any technical or human error which prevents an Entrant successfully entering the Promotion;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion;
- technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or
- save in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Released Parties, any injury or damage to property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an Entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize (other than as a direct result of the Producer’s negligence). If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, an Entrant's sole remedy is another entry into the Promotion for the remaining days in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, the Producer, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random Promotion from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance of the Promotion. No more than the stated Prize will be awarded.
Except where prohibited by law, Entrants agrees that:
- Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland;
- Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but shall in no event include legal fees;
- Entrants shall at all times act in an ethical manner and will not do anything that contravenes the United Kingdom Bribery Act, 2010 or any other applicable anti-bribery or anti-money laundering laws and/ or regulations. Entrants warrant that they will not engage in any activity likely to be considered corrupt and shall be liable to the Producer (its affiliates and related companies) and hold harmless the Producer (its affiliates and related companies) in full for all and any actions, claims, proceedings, demands, costs, damages, losses, fines, penalties and expenses suffered or incurred by the Producer (its affiliates and related companies) arising out of an Entrant’s failure to comply with this clause; and
- Entrant(s) hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of an Entrant and the Producer in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland without giving effect to any choice of law.