Celebrate this Chinese New Year 'the Year of the Dog' at Kildare Village from 10 February to 4 March with your family, experience the cultural blend of the East and West, enjoy luxury services and create your new look for the new year.
From architecture to gastronomy to art, the Village is designed according to its distinctive local culture, and each is an ideal destination for shopping as well as entertainment.
More importantly, guests can enjoy reductions of up to 60% – and sometimes more – on the recommended retail price at more than 100 boutiques of leading brands, alongside luxury services including Valet Parking, Hands-free Shopping, Personal Stylist and more.
Celebrate Chinese New Year at Kildare Village.
Saturday, 24 February 2018 - 11 am - 5 pm
- Dragon and Lion dance parade performing throughout the Village
- Traditional sugar painting by artist Huang Hongmei from Shanghai, will offer guests a rare opportunity to witness and sample the traditional Chinese form of folk art of sugar painting.
Sunday, 25 February 2018 - 11 am - 5 pm
- Chinese artist Angela Wang and face-painters from Dublin Body Paint transforming younger into their favourite animal from the Chinese Zodiac
- Personalised horoscope readings from Hong Kong-born Chinese Astrology expert Ting-Foon Chik Foon
- Qi Gong, Tai Chi and Kungfu demonstrations.