MOTHERS’ DAY TREAT Free Prize DRAW Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE AWARD OF THE PRIZE. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- By entering into this Kildare Village Mothers’ Day Treat draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you will be eligible to be entered into a free prize draw to be in with a chance to win the prize as outlined in the “Prize” section (the “Promotion”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- The Promotion is operated by Kildare Retail Services Limited with a registered address at 1b Nurney Road, Kildare, County Kildare, company number 403960 (the “Promoter”).
Eligibility and Timing
- The Promotion begins at 09.00 Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on 19 March 2017 and runs until 23.59 GMT on 26 March 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). No entries will be accepted beyond the expiration of the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is open to all participants who are over the age of 18 (eighteen) at the time of entry and who enter the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in particular with paragraph 5 below (“Entrants” or an “Entrant”). When contacted, an Entrant may be required to provide proof of age. Entries are not permitted from employees of the Promoter, including employees of their parent, subsidiaries and affiliate companies.
- By entering this Promotion, Entrants expressly agree to the following;
- that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with either Facebook or Instagram;
- to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; and
- that the Promoter can use the information supplied to contact an Entrant to the extent reasonably required in connection with the Promotion
How to Enter
- In order to enter the Promotion, participants must (i) “like” the Nominated Post on Kildare Village’s Instagram (www.instagram.com/KildareVillage) or Facebook account (www.facebook.com/KildareVillage) and (ii) comment on the Nominated Post stating which of the Village’s brands is your favourite for a “perfect Mothers’ Day Treat”, for the entry to be valid the comment must name a brand currently trading in Kildare Village, for a full list of brands please see our website (https://www.kildarevillage.com/en/shopping/brands/). The nominated post will be clearly identified on both the Kildare Village Facebook and Instagram accounts as the post to which the competition is linked (the “Nominated Post”). By correctly completing the entry process in this way, participants will be deemed to have entered the Promotion, subject to the other terms and conditions set out in this notice.
- In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorised account holder of the social media account which is used for the purposes of entering the Entrant into the Promotion (the “Authorised Account Holder”) will be deemed to be the registrant. Entrants may be required to show proof of being the Authorised Account Holder. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, invalid, unintelligible or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Promoter’s servers or elsewhere.
- The Prize is as follows:
- 1 (one) previously selected Folli Folli Heart 4 Heart handbag with an RRP of €210.00 (two hundred and ten euro) , available at Kildare Village at the outlet price of €105.00 (one hundred and five euro) ;
- 1 (one) previously selected Links of London Sweety Bracelet with an RRP of €225.00 (two hundred and twenty five euro), available at Kildare Village at the outlet price of €140.00 (one hundred and forty euro) ;
- 1 (one) previously selected Molton Brown Pink Honey Suckle EDC Set with an RRP of €102.00 (one hundred and two euro), available at Kildare Village at the outlet price of €60.00 (sixty euro);
- 1 (one) previously selected Lily O’Brien Chocolate Hamper with an RRP of €70.00 (seventy euro), available at Kildare Village at the outlet price of €50.00 (fifty euro);
- 1 (one) previously selected Heidi Klum Top with an RRP of €37.95 (thirty seven euro and ninety five cent) , available at Kildare Village at the outlet price of €19.00 (nineteen euro);
- 1 (one) previously selected Heidi Klum Long Bottom with an RRP of €54.95 (fifty four euro and ninety five cent) , available at Kildare Village at the outlet price of (twenty eight euro);
- 1 (one) previously selected Heidi Klum Shorts with an RRP of €42.95 (forty two euro and ninety five cent), available at Kildare Village at the outlet price of €19.00 (nineteen euro); and
- 1 (one) Dunne and Crescenzi (Kildare Village) Lunch Voucher with a value of €75.00 (seventy five euro), please note in particular, the voucher may only be redeemed in Dunne and Crescenzi in Kildare Village and must be used within 6 months of issue;
(the “Prize”) .
- Please note that the Dunne and Crescenzi Lunch Voucher is subject to its own terms and conditions which are available on request. In particular, the lunch voucher must be used within six (6) months of issue.
- No cash alternatives will be given for the Prize, the Prize is non-transferable and must not be sold or auctioned. Every effort will be made to supply the Prize won but in the event that this is not possible an equivalent prize (of greater or equal value) will be made available to a Winner.
Selection of the Winner
- 1 (one) winning Entrant (the “Winner”) will be picked at random from the Entrants on 29 March 2017 by computer generated process.
- The Promoter will notify the Winner that they have won the Prize by sending a private message to the Authorised Account Holder’s social media account within 3 (three) days of being chosen (the “Notification”).
- The Winner must respond to the Notifications within 5 days of receipt, by sending a response to the Promoter confirming their: (a) name; (b) contact details; and (c) acceptance of their Prize (the “Confirmation”).
- The Winner must collect the Prize at Kildare Village within four (4) weeks of the Confirmation.
- Once Confirmation is received by the Promoter, a representative from the Promoter’s staff will contact the Winner to make arrangements for redemption of their Prize. In the event that no Confirmation is received, the Winner declines their Prize, provides an incomplete or unsatisfactory response to the Promoter or fails to collect their Prize within four (4) weeks then the Promoter is entitled to choose an alternative Winner, in accordance with the process above, and reallocate the Prize.
- By entering this Promotion, Entrants hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Promoter from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, reasonable legal fees, court costs and expenses resulting or arising from any third party claims, actions, proceedings, investigations or litigation to the extent that they relate to or arise from any breach by an Entrant of these Terms and Conditions or from any negligence, intentional misconduct or omission of an Entrant except to the extent that the losses are determined to have resulted from the negligence, intentional misconduct, omission or breach of statutory duty of the Promoter.
- By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to the use and disclosure of their personal data by the Promoter for all purposes reasonably necessary in connection with the Promotion.
- Entrants are entitled, on written request to the Promoter at http://bit.ly/2ll8aCS to access their personal data and to have any incomplete, inaccurate or misleading data amended or erased.
- The Winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Promoter and its officers, directors, employees, agents Facebook and Instagram (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize. This release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of the Released Parties.
- Except where prohibited by law, registration for the Promotion constitutes an Entrant’s consent to the Promoter’s use of their information for reasonable publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion in any media, worldwide, without any payment or consideration. The Winner further agrees to take part in any publicity that the Promoter may reasonably request in connection with the Promotion, without any payment or consideration.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion. The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification from the Promotion. These Terms and Conditions are subject to all applicable laws and regulations in Ireland.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify or prevent from participating in the Promotion, any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Further the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to not promote and to disqualify or prevent from participating in the Promotion, any individual who enters the Promotion and whom puts forward an entry that the Promoter deems unsuitable (based on the requirements set out in these terms and conditions), or to be acting in violation of the intent or spirit of this Promotion. Such a decision will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter and the Promoter reserves this right and no further queries by Entrants will be accepted.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Limitations of Liability
- Released Parties are not responsible for:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Database, whether produced by an Entrant, the Promoter or their agents, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion;
- technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software;
- any Entrant not being able to successfully participate in the Promotion due to any technical or human error which prevents an Entrant successfully entering the Promotion;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion;
- technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or
- save in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Released Parties, any injury or damage to property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an Entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize (other than as a direct result of the Promoter’s negligence). If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, an Entrant's sole remedy is another entry into the Promotion for the remaining days in the Promotion Period, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, the Promoter, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random Promotion from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance of the Promotion. No more than the stated Prize will be awarded.
- Except where prohibited by law, Entrants agree that:
- Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland;
- Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but shall in no event include legal fees;
- Entrants shall at all times act in an ethical manner and will not do anything that contravenes the United Kingdom Bribery Act, 2010 or any other applicable anti-bribery or anti-money laundering laws and/ or regulations. Entrants warrant that they will not engage in any activity likely to be considered corrupt and shall be liable to the Promoter (its affiliates and related companies) and hold harmless the Promoter (its affiliates and related companies) in full for all and any actions, claims, proceedings, demands, costs, damages, losses, fines, penalties and expenses suffered or incurred by the Promoter (its affiliates and related companies) arising out of an Entrant’s failure to comply with this clause; and
- Entrant(s) hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of an Entrant and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland without giving effect to any choice of law.