Emirates Skywards members are invited to an exclusive event at Kildare Village on 12 & 13 October 2019. During the event Emirates Skywards members will enjoy additional savings of up to 20% off the Village price in participating boutiques and Triple Mileage, so 3 Miles for every €1 spent at Kildare Village.
How it works:
- Register for the event through the invitation you receive from Emirates Skywards, you will receive a barcode confirming your registration. If you are not an Emirates Skywards member, sign up here before [date to be confirmed]
- Bring your barcode to the Village on 12 & 13 October and shop as usual, scanning your barcode in participating brands [link to follow] to receive the additional discounts. If you forget your barcode, visit the entrance to the Lounge to collect your event pass by showing your Emirates Skywards membership number/card or invitation.
- When finished shopping, bring your shopping and restaurant receipts to Tourist Information, along with your Emirates Skywards membership card/number, to earn miles on your shopping. Skywards Miles will be credited to the membership account within 40 days.
Gold & Platinum, simply show your Emirates Skywards membership details for access to the Lounge from 10am to 5pm (last entry 4.30pm) for complimentary refreshments, style sessions and brand demonstrations.
Standard Offer: Emirates Skywards Members can collect 1 Mile for every €1 spent at Kildare Village or any of the nine The Bicester Village Shopping Collection Villages. Simply present your Emirates Skywards membership card/number and your shopping receipts at Tourist Information on the day of your visit to collect your mileage.
Terms & conditions
- Claims for bonus points offers can only be made on the same date that the Qualifying Purchases are made and no retroactive claims will be permitted
- No points will be awarded for Qualifying Purchases purchased by anyone other than the Customer. The Customer may be required to provide evidence (including, but not limited to, proof of identification and proof of purchase), to Value Retail’s reasonable satisfaction, that it was the purchaser of the Qualifying Purchases before any points or miles are awarded.
Click here for full terms and conditions